HRWise - Manager Accounting & Administration
Are you ACCA certified, detail oriented, highly motivated and looking for an excellent opportunity to work with a growing regional company? Our client, Caribbean Grains, is in search of a candidate to fill the position of Manager Accounting & Administration.
The ideal candidate will oversee the day-to-day operations of the Accounting & Administration department and ensure accurate analysis and preparation of financial reports. Key
responsibilities will include the following:
- Support the human resource strategy by ensuring effective management of the Accounting & Administration team, which includes coaching, managing performance and enforcing policies and procedures.
- Analyze accounting records and prepare monthly management reports (budget vs actual, manufacturing, profitability, liquidity and solvency reports), ensuring accuracy, completeness and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Prepare weekly accounts receivables and payables reports in accordance with the Credit Policy.
- Ensure that financial documents are processed on a timely basis in the accounting system.
- Review of inventory costing of items produced.
- Review and update process information and controls for all finance areas.
- ACCA certification or equivalent.
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Proven ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Advanced knowledge of and proficiency in MS Office Suite and key accounting software.
- At least 1 years’ experience in a supervisory role.
If you fit this profile, send your Resume to email@example.com with the subject “Vacancy – Manager Accounting & Administration” by Monday 15th January 2018. Please note that resumes should be saved as the applicant's name.