Royalton Resorts - Vacancies
Royalton Resorts the new generation of luxury hotels, offering the best All-In-Luxury ™ vacations in the world’s most popular tropical destinations; is currently seeking motivated individuals to join our team.
Our management team is seeking to engage qualified individuals in the following positions in an effort to consistently deliver service excellent to all our guests;
- Assistant Executive Housekeeper
- Housekeeping Supervisor
- Executive Pastry Chef
- Pantry Sous Chef
- Beverage Manager
- Restaurant Manager
- Cost Controller
- Organizational Development Manager
- Proven track record of excellent in similar position
- Resourceful and efficient team player, who is able to use past experiences to successfully function in the position
- Able to maintain a high standard of honest and ethical behaviour
- Organized, committed, detail-oriented and able to function in high stress environments
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, superior intellect, which will enable one to effectively communicate with different hierarchies of management
- Must be able to exercise noble judgement in decision making processes
- At least five (5) years of continuous service in a similar or closely related position
- The salary for the above positions are based on qualifications and experience
- Package to include group medical and life insurance plan, access to Talent Development Programs.
- Submission of resume with 2 professional references and certified copies of relevant qualifications.
The Human Resource Manager, Royalton Saint Lucia, P.O. Box 915, Castries or email: recruitmentUVF@royaltonresorts.com Include Post being applied in subject line.
Deadline: Friday November 2nd, 2018