HRWise - Human Resource Intern
Human Resource Intern
Are you a talented, self-motivated and innovative, aspiring Human Resource professional? HRWise has the perfect opportunity for you to apply your academic curriculum to real-world situations and gain some valuable experience. Get first hand exposure to all aspects of human resource management in a dynamic environment.
- Possess a strong and genuine interest in a career in Human Resource management.
- Recent graduate or currently enrolled in a Human Resource degree program.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Detail oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information.
- Ability to work independently and within a team.
If you fit this profile, send your Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of Ms. Goretti Paul, Managing Director, with the subject “HR Intern” by Wednesday 31st January 2018. Please note that resumes should be saved as the applicant's name.