XRAY Communications –Personal Assistant
XRAY Communications is a firm based in Toronto, Canada that provides managed technology and marketing services to North American clientele. The CEO spends a significant amount of time in St Lucia and is looking to employ assistance from a driven self-managing self-starter with strong organizational and communications skills. The hours are flexible and much of the work can be executed remotely. In order to facilitate efficient telecommuting, the ideal candidate will have access to an environment conducive to productive output including reliable power, internet access and computing.
Although the position will begin with a part time engagement, there are many opportunities for career advancement and skills development in the areas of HR, IT, Marketing and Business Development for the successful candidate given the core required skills, aptitude, motivation and approach.
Training will be provided at the Anse La Raye office. Initial responsibilities will include:
- data entry and office administration
- create and manage task lists for various individuals
- relay messages to various parties including clients, vendors and staff resources
- provide email (and occasional telephone) support to customers
- assist with various incidental tasks
The ideal candidate will meet the following Skills, Education & Experience requirements:
- very organized and strong communicator with customer service experience
- proficient with Excel and adept using a personal computer and social media
- Good exposure to American culture (via visits, movies, television, social media)
- familiarity with business accounting concepts
- 5 CXCs including Mathematics and English
Please submit your resume via email before Friday, May 18, 2018 to email@example.com