Castries, Saint Lucia – Prime Minister Hon. Philip J. Pierre will attend the Forty-Fourth (44th) Regular Meeting of the Conference of Heads of Government of the Caribbean Community (CARICOM) in Nassau, Bahamas, from the 15th – 17th February 2023.
The official opening ceremony is scheduled to take place on the evening of February 15th at Atlantis Bahamas. The Ceremony will include the presentation of the thirteenth CARICOM Triennial Award for Women, which honours women of distinction in the Caribbean Community.
Heads of Government will meet in closed plenary sessions on the 16th and 17th of February at the Grand Hyatt, Baha Mar. The Conference of Heads of Government which consists of the Heads of Government of the Member States is the supreme Organ of the Caribbean Community and determines and provides its policy direction.
In addition to this function, it is the final authority for the conclusion of Treaties on behalf of the Community and for entering into relationships between the Community and International Organisations and States.
The Conference will be held under the Chairmanship of the Prime Minister of the Bahamas, Hon. Philip Davis.
Deputy Prime Minister Dr. Hon. Ernest Hilaire will act as Prime Minister until February 20th, 2023.
PRIME MINISTER HON. PHILIP J. PIERRE WILL ATTEND THE FORTY-FOURTH (44TH) REGULAR MEETING OF THE CONFRENCE OF HEADS OF GOVERNMENT OF THE CSRIBBEAN COMMUNITY (CARICOM)
Police Probe Discovery Of Partially Decomposed Body In Dennery
Top Posts & Pages
- Multiple Vacancies Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Resort & Spa
- St Lucia Vacancies
- Welcome To St.Lucia's #1 Business Directory & Media Website
- Multiple Vacancies The Landings Resort and Spa Deadline for submission of applications is 20 March 2023
- Vacancy – Customer Service/Accounts Clerk no later than 31st March 2023.
- Multiple Vacancies Bay Gardens Resorts Deadline March 19th 2023
- Vacancy – Van Sales Automated Inventory Clerk no later than 31ST March, 2023.
- Ti Kaye Resort and Spa Houseman/Housekeeper and Human Resource Assistant by April 2nd 2023
- Waitress, Waiter, Bartender, kitchen Porter and chef Vacancy
- Excellent Stores Deadline to Apply: April 13th 2023