MBC-Real FM - Female Radio Personality
MBC-REAL FM is seeking an on-air female radio personality to become part of our dynamic team. We are looking for someone who loves a variety of music and goes to live performances regularly, knows about the local community and can relate to our listeners’ passion for music, trending news, social issues, topics and conversation… all the experiences that make life in Saint Lucia special and invigorating.
- Co-Hosting a live daily Mid-Morning Drive program from 9:30am – 11am every Monday-Friday.
- Show preparation, including but not limited to, researching and generating show topics, collaborating on show flow, and developing insightful and entertaining viewpoints. Strong teamwork skills and a willingness to learn, stretch and grow are critical.
- Participate and help lead station promotion and community events. You would be considered a major public-facing presence and ambassador for MBC-REAL FM.
- Regularly utilizing digital and social media platforms to extend the reach of the MBC-REAL FM brand.
- Working with the station sales department to help develop effective advertising campaigns with appropriate client brands through the use of endorsements and appearances.
In addition, the candidate must be highly organized with outstanding computer and writing skills. Must be self-motivated, willing to learn, and able to work under deadlines.
Please submit resumes, and social media links to email@example.com.
Deadline – May 18th, 2018