Updated Weekly/Daily - Subscribe To Receive Vacancy Updates
Coucouks Accounting and Financial Consulting Services Inc.
Posting for entry Level Associate: Interested in a career in Accounting and Finance.
Associate Job Responsibilities:
● Maintains records of financial transactions by establishing accounts; posting
transactions; ensuring legal requirements compliance.
● Develops systems to account for financial transactions by establishing a chart of
accounts; defining bookkeeping policies and procedures.
● Maintains subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions.
● Balances subsidiary accounts by reconciling entries.
● Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary account summaries.
● Balances general ledger by preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
● Maintains historical records by filing documents.
● Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account
information and trends.
● Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying
requirements; enforcing adherence to requirements; filing reports; advising
management on needed actions.
● Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
● Assist with clerical work including marketing and promotional campaigns
Wage: Commensurate with experience
Associate Qualifications / Skills:
● Analyzing Information
● Dealing with Complexity
● Reporting Research Results
● Data Entry Skills
● Intermediate Knowledge with Excel and Word
● Some QuickBooks experience preferred but not necessary
● Attention to Detail
● Effective communicator
● Sociable and open to networking relative to business development
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
The Associate candidate should have an Associate's degree in accounting or business
administration, or equivalent business experience, as well as a knowledge of
bookkeeping and generally accepted accounting principles. Preference will be given to
candidates with a working knowledge of the accounting QuickBooks. Should be very
detail-oriented. Candidates who do not have formal accounting knowledge but can
demonstrate a grasp of accounting topics will be considered.
Candidates with a self-starter mindset are encouraged to apply, especially if they are
open to making the time commitment to upskilling themselves to meet the requirements
of the job.
General Job requirements to be considered before applying:
1. Employees are expected to work 40 hours a week and overtime when
2. The work week is Monday through Saturday with one off day
3. Working shifts are 8 hours a day. Eight-hour shifts will be between the
hours of 8 am and 7 pm.
4. The office is a 10-minute walk from the bus stop on the Gros Islet highway
5. Overtime is generally required from November to April
To apply, send your information to CAFCS@waynedanielcpa.com. Deadline for
submission is January 15th, 2023.