Updated Weekly/Daily - Subscribe To Receive Vacancy Updates
Coucouks Accounting and Financial Consulting Services Inc.
Posting for entry Level Associate: Interested in a career in Accounting and Finance.
Associate Job Responsibilities:
● Maintains records of financial transactions by establishing accounts; posting
transactions; ensuring legal requirements compliance.
● Develops systems to account for financial transactions by establishing a chart of
accounts; defining bookkeeping policies and procedures.
● Maintains subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions.
● Balances subsidiary accounts by reconciling entries.
● Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary account summaries.
● Balances general ledger by preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
● Maintains historical records by filing documents.
● Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account
information and trends.
● Complies with US federal and state, and local legal requirements by studying
requirements; enforcing adherence to requirements; filing reports; advising
management on needed actions.
● Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
● Assist with clerical work including marketing and promotional campaigns.
Wage: Commensurate with experience
Associate Qualifications / Skills:
● Analyzing Information
● Dealing with Complexity
● Reporting Research Results
● Data Entry Skills
● Intermediate Knowledge with Excel and Word
● Some QuickBooks experience preferred but not necessary
● Attention to Detail
● Effective communicator
● Sociable and open to networking relative to business development
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
● The Associate candidate should have an Associate's degree in accounting or
business administration, or equivalent business experience, as well as a
knowledge of bookkeeping and generally accepted accounting principles.
Preference will be given to candidates with a working knowledge of the
accounting QuickBooks. Should be very detail-oriented. Candidates who do not
have formal accounting knowledge but can demonstrate a grasp of accounting
topics will be considered.
● Candidates with a self-starter mindset are encouraged to apply, especially if they
are open to making the time commitment to upskilling themselves to meet the
requirements of the job.
To apply, send your information to email@example.com Deadline for
submission September 18th, 2021.