Updated Weekly/Daily - Subscribe To Receive Vacancy Updates
M&C Drugstore is seeking to recruit a suitably experienced person as Chief Pharmacist. The position provides professional and strategic leadership for the Pharmacy teams and is responsible for managing pharmacy services and operations including systems, procedures, purchasing and vendor liaison and staff supervision. The Chief Pharmacist is also responsible for planning organizing and coordinating pharmacy services and operations.
Major Duties Include:
- The efficient procurement of pharmaceuticals and Over the Counter Drugs.
- Develop, plan and coordinate store activities which are targeted to achieving budgeted sales targets.
- Inventory management.
- Maintaining a highly motivated, efficient and well-trained team.
- Assisting in the preparation of budgets.
Qualification and Experience Required:
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Pharmacology and a minimum of two (2) years’ experience as a Pharmacist OR a Diploma in Pharmacy with a minimum of five (5) years’ experience as a Pharmacist.
Skills and other attributed required:
- A passion for service excellence and patient centered care.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of the Pharmacy Act and Regulations of St. Lucia.
- Ability to Supervise and lead a team to achieve the organizational goals.
- Ability to analyze information and make sound judgments.
- Detail oriented.
- A general understanding of the Pharmaceutical retail sector.
- Computer literate, proficient in Microsoft Word & Excel
Applicant must be a strong team player, well organized with strong time management skills, able to work under pressure and to maintain a high level of accuracy and thoroughness, flexible and reliable.
Suitable candidates should submit an updated Resumé, Educational & Professional Certificates no later than March 19, 2021.
Please click this link to apply:
Only suitable applicants will be contacted.