Dax Wholesale & Retail
Dax Wholesale & Retail is seeking an experienced Accountant to join our Accounting Team.
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication, teamwork, organizational and analytical skills, as well as a high level of motivation. The successful candidate will report to the General Manager and will be required to:
• Managing the Accounts Team - Day to Day management and leadership of work-loads and team productivity and to ensure the information is up-to-date
• Analyze accounting data and produce financial statements on monthly and quarterly basis for management review and decision making.
• Maintain the fixed asset register.
• Keep track of cash flow positions to meet ongoing requirements
• Manage the receivable & payables accounts of the Corporation
• VAT returns - Producing and filing VAT Returns
• Assist in the design and maintenance of effective internal control systems and procedures
• Assist in the preparation of the annual budget
• Assist in ensuring that expenditure is within budget
• Oversee inventory management of the company
Qualification and Experience:
The ideal candidate must possess: -
• A recognized Accounting qualification (ACCA, CGA, CA, CPA or equivalent).
• Experience in the preparation of financial statements and budgets and in the use of accounting software.
• A minimum of five (5) years experience in accounting which should also include three (3) yrs. supervisory experience.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
• Ability to interpret reports and make recommendations to management.
• Working knowledge of relevant financial reporting standards.
• Excellent time management, negotiating, organization and communication skills.
• Self motivated, dynamic and creative.
• Ability to impart knowledge and train junior staff.
• Ability to adequately address supplier concerns.
• Proficient use of the QuickBooks.
A competitive compensation package will be offered to commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Method of Application:
An Application should be accompanied by a detailed Curriculum Vitae, two referees and should be sent to the following email address:email@example.com
Application deadline: 31st January 2018
Please note that only suitable applications will be acknowledged.