Blue Waters St. Lucia Ltd.
Blue Waters St. Lucia Ltd is inviting suitably qualified persons to join our team in the position of Inventory Controller.
The IC will keep and maintain records of ALL stock and materials in the organization using the computerized system.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Enter details of receipt of goods ensuring that all costs are properly accounted for in accordance with company procedures and policies
• Ensure that all movements of stock are accounted for whether initiated manually or generated via the system
• Reconcile system balances with actual stock counts in accordance with company procedures and policies
• Prepare and submit reports including, but not limited to, discrepancies and damages, inventory balances, price lists and any shortages
• Execute month end closing procedures
• Coordinate and cooperate with team members and other internal departments of the organization
• Overseeing Warehouse’s Inventory and Operating Procedures
• Ensure efficient and effective office operations by providing administrative support in the department
• Facilitate & Reconcile Salesmen Daily Stock Requisition and Returns
Skills and Qualifications:
• Tertiary Level Education including an A’ Level pass in Accounting with at least two (2)
years’ experience in a similar position/Accounting Field
• Knowledge of Peach Tree/Great Plains ( Inventory, Accounting Software)
• Microsoft Office Skills
• Reporting Skills
• Consistency & Accuracy
• Organization & Time Management
We offer a competitive remuneration and benefit package which will be influenced by the successful candidate’s qualification, experience and skill.
Please submit a comprehensive CV to:
Application deadline: 30th January, 2018.