ICC Women’s World Twenty20 - Marketing & Promotions Officer Saint Lucia – WWT20 2018
ICC Women’s World Twenty20 West Indies 2018 PURPOSE ICC Tournament Goal
To create and deliver a high quality first time cricket event that will lift Women’s World Twenty20 cricket out of the shadow of Men’s World Twenty20.
CWI Tournament Vision – 3 Pillars
- Bring the unique Caribbean colour, entertainment and flamboyance to women’s cricket by successfully hosting the first stand-alone Women’s WT20.
- Build a springboard to attract more children and women to the game.
- Create and maintain a positive global momentum around women’s cricket.
Fulfil the vision. Support and execute the development and delivery of the WWT20 2018 marketing campaign to deliver the first standalone ICC Women’s World Twenty20 in the Caribbean, achieve the tournament objectives and exceed them where opportunities arise.
Implement the WWT20 marketing plan and tactical activities for each tournament location. Use wide range of marketing techniques and concepts, think creatively, and devise new ways of communicating and connecting that resonates with a diverse audience.
Tournament Role - Marketing & Promotions Officer Saint Lucia – WWT20 2018
Group - ICC Women’s World Twenty20 Project team
Team - Marketing & Communications
Led by: Regional Marketing Manager
Primary Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Focus and contribute to delivering ICC WWT20 tournament objectives for The Sport, The Event, The Future.
- Focus and support the Regional Marketing Manager and self to deliver CWI’s WWT20 4 key Tournament Objectives
- Support the execution of the marketing & PR campaign, from creative idea conception to delivery of an overall campaign plan that engages key audiences to achieve agreed KPI’s.
- Collaborate across key internal and external stakeholders to ensure the marketing and comms plan is fully understood, embraced and integrated e.g. venues, CWI, ICC
- Take ownership of the WWT20 2018 brand execution across the Project Team and key external partners. Safeguard the integrity and reputation of the brand through close liaison with the ICC and brand creation agency.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders execute and embed a comprehensive Schools Programme around WWT20.
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR). Execute the community outreach and connection programme in collaboration with ICC and CWI
- Execute with commercial and broadcast partners in conjunction with the ICC to maximise the reach and engagement of sponsor and broadcaster partner activations.
- Be a brand ambassador for WWT20 2018, championing the event and driving collaboration and engagement both inside and outside the organisation.
- Create and find new advertising avenues and marketing channels based on objectives
- Give feedback and status of advertising and marketing campaign executions. Make timely recommendations to enhance, pivot, adjust or correct course of campaigns to achieve tournament objectives.
Professional Experience and Skills
- 3 years experience in marketing role and successfully delivering multi-channel integrated marketing plans and results
- Strong project / marketing campaign management experience
- Demonstrable experience in data, CRM, and insights and application of intelligence.
- Ability to build manage and nurture multiple stakeholder relationships
- Detailed know-how of brand development and brand management
- Excellent communicator
- Excellent written and spoken English (competency in another regional language ideal)
- Knowledge of the game desirable.
- Good computer literacy; especially confident in Word and Excel.
- Solid budget management know-how and experience.
- Strong leadership and diverse / multi-function team management skills a must.
- Highly proficient in managing tight deadlines and delivering results indepently and with a multi-function team.
- Relishes and thrives in delivering objectives and leading in a fast-paced environment.
- I.T – competent use of Word and Excel Professional certification / academic qualifications in marketing / promotions an asset.
Our shared values.
- Passion and pride for the West Indies region.
- Wired for extraordinary contribution.
- Generous collaborator.
- Grit and tenacity.
- Creative and practical
- Super connector of diverse ideas, solutions and people.
Commitment to Contribute
Your Role Description is a guide to making a positive contribution to this tournament and the advancement of cricket in the West Indies. We will regularly review and amend it as needed to ensure that you are doing work that matters and make a positive difference. This means you take ownership for carrying out the responsibilities of your role and we support you in ensuring your contribution adds value to our business and has meaning for you.
Please email applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline to apply: 13th April 2018