Guardsman St. Lucia – Operations Manager
SCOPE OF THE ROLE:
The Operations Manager will be responsible for the efficient and effective management of all aspects of the operations and provide a professional interface with the public while, ensuring that the necessary protections are in place for all client locations and are properly secured against threat.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Risk management assessments as well as ensuring Compliance with local guidelines regarding emergency and security.
- Serve as liaison with local law enforcement to assist investigations of accidents, thefts, and property loss.
- Active participation in recruitment, coaching, and coordinating work schedules of all security personnel to ensure a secure environment at all locations and all times.
- Establish security objectives, goals, processes, and plans in support of divisional and corporate strategic directions.
- Advising and counselling management on their compliance posture to all division and corporate standards.
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of asset and information protection principles necessary to plan and implement security programs and solutions in support of the business.
- Frequent contact to exchange information with all levels of line, regional and corporate management, as well as external relationships.
- Must conduct and/or support sensitive investigations involving company personnel, assets, and/or proprietary information.
- Develop unique solutions that balance the needs of the business without loss or compromise of company assets.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- BA/BSc. in Management, or equivalent
- 5+ years of management experience
- Background in an operational environment
- Seasoned and in depth knowledge of Security Protocol and Procedures would be an asset.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Ability to work in a client-focused role within a fast pace environment
- Personal initiative in developing efficient work processes
- Emotional intelligence and interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership demeanour, communication and customer service skills
- Strong organizational and analytical skills; ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Mental Abilities (e.g., visual observation and identification, mental rotation)
- Work Values (e.g., responsibility, honesty, integrity)
Compensation & Benefits: We offer a competitive remuneration and benefit package which will be influenced by the successful candidate’s knowledge, skills and abilities.
Applications must be submitted to:
The Human Resource Manager Guardsman St. Lucia Ltd P.O. Box CP5970 Castries
Or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only suitable candidates will be acknowledged. The deadline for the submission of applications is Friday March 22, 2019