Anse Chastanet St. Lucia - Guest Services Manager
Anse Chastanet Resort is seeking the services of a Guest oriented, driven hospitality professional with over 6 years experience in hospitality and Guest Services combined to become their Guest Services Manager.
The successful applicant should possess:
- A Bachelor’s degree or a Diploma in Operations Management and 4 years Guest Services Management experience in a 4-5 star hotel/resort
- Associate’s degree in Food and Beverage/Restaurant Service Operations and over 6 years Guest Services Management experience in a4 - 5 start hotel/resort
- The ability to direct cross-functional teams i.e. Front Desk, Reservations, PBX, Bell staff and Transportation services towards success in achieving guest satisfaction
- Proficiency in preserving excellent levels of internal and external customer service
- The knowledge and experience to develop, implement and execute problem resolution strategies
- Demonstrated management skills that align goals and drive organizational objectives to streamline and sustain business operations
- The ability to provide leadership, supervision, coaching and training to their team
- Ability to prioritize, plan assessment and quality improvement implementation for services to be provided by their team
- The ability to engage Food and Beverage Service staff through the fostering of intrinsic and extrinsic motivation
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Software applications
- Multi-lingual skills would be an asset.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org