Updated Weekly/Daily - Subscribe To Receive Vacancy Updates
The Guyana and Trinidad Mutual Group of Insurance Companies Ltd. is seeking applications for the position of ACCOUNTS OFFICER.
The Accounts Officer reports to the Branch Manager and shall have overall responsibility for all financial matters including accounting, financial statements, cash planning, investment portfolio management, compliance with financial aspects of legal and regulatory requirements and budgets.
In order to be considered for the position, the candidate should possess the following qualifications and skills:
- A minimum of five (5) years in a financial management position
- ACCA or equivalent from a recognized institution
- A management degree from a recognized tertiary institution would be an asset
- Insurance experience would be an asset
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
The deadline for submission of applications is 17th November, 2021. Please email applications to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org Send via postal mail to The Human Resource Department, Guyana & Trinidad Mutual Group of Insurance Companies, P. O. Box 876, Choc Estate, Castries.