Updated Weekly/Daily - Subscribe To Receive Vacancy Updates
Cap Maison Saint Lucia
If you give 100% of your passion we will give you 100% of our attention
The ideal applicant for the position should have:
- The skill sets to deliver a world-class product and service.
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal skills and team spirit.
- Must be able to coordinate with Executive Chef in managing daily kitchen activities & enhancing food standards.
- Planning and executing menus for special events or occasions.
- Supervise team members in food preparation and presentation.
- Organize and prepare schedules, in-house training, and evaluations.
- Manage food cost inventory systems effectively.
- Lead and coach team members towards achieving exceptional food quality and consistency.
- Ensuring that HACCP sanitation and hygiene specifications are followed.
At least 4 years’ experience in a similar role
- In-depth skills and knowledge of all kitchen operations.
- Familiarity with industry best practices.
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Candidates must display strong leadership, organization, and communication skills.
- Ability to work within a renowned "Fine Dining" environment
- A passion for consistently meeting & exceeding guest expectations
- Ability to function and lead in a fast-paced and demanding environment.
- General culinary education from a recognized institute or appropriate on-the-job training.
- General knowledge of cost control.
- Proficiency in general computer knowledge is an asset.
All interested applicants are asked to submit their applications via email to the:
Human Resources and Administration
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 2188, Gros Islet, St Lucia
Deadline : 30th June 2021