Updated Weekly/Daily - Subscribe To Receive Vacancy Updates
POSITION: Kitchen Assistant/Cook, Ti Kwizin
OPEN TO: All Interested Candidates
OPENING DATE: March 8th, 2022
CLOSING DATE: March 25th, 2022
POSITION SUMMERY AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Assist the primary chef on all food-related requirements by performing the following duties
and responsibilities at the restaurant:
• Day-to-day planning and operation of the kitchen, including but not limited to
preparation and presentation of food.
• Create and compile menus.
• Ensure food is prepared and presented to the highest possible quality and health
• Ensure proper utilization, inventory and accountability of raw materials and
kitchen equipment. For example, ensuring proper storage of food items.
• Ensure cleanliness of the kitchen area is maintained- inclusive of equipment,
utensils, and the surrounding area.
• Serve as substitute to the primary chef- handle food preparation during the
primary chef’s absence.
• Assist in any other day to day services and duties associated with the
position/additional work in connection with the kitchen operations. Any other work
as assigned by the Manager.
All applicants must address each selection criterion detailed below with specific and
comprehensive information supporting each item.
1. Knowledge of Caribbean cuisine.
2. Certificate in hospitality studies or related field
3. Minimum one-year related experience in a similar role.
4. Waiting tables is an asset
Interested applicants for this position should submit the following:
1. A current resume or curriculum vitae that fulfills the requirements above, plus
2. Any other documentation (e.g., certificates, awards) that addresses the
qualification requirements of the position as listed above.
SUBMIT APPLICATIONS TO: firstname.lastname@example.org