Updated Weekly/Daily - Subscribe To Receive Vacancy Updates
POSITION: Bar Manager - Bartender/Mixologist, Ti Kwizin
We are looking for an enthusiastic bartender to provide an excellent guest drinking
OPEN TO: All Interested Candidates
OPENING DATE: March 8th, 2022
CLOSING DATE: March 25th ,2022
POSITION SUMMERY AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Prepare alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages for bar and restaurant
• Interact with customers maintaining a welcoming demeanor while taking
orders, serving drinks and snacks.
• Curate and craft cocktails and other beverages to guests requests and
• Plan and present bar menu to patrons.
• Assess customers’ needs and preferences and make recommendations
• Conduct service transactions. Collect cheques and payments for food and
• Stock and maintain all supplies, ingredients, and glasswear Inspect the bar
prior to opening to ensure that adequate supplies are available for service.
• Remain guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience.
• Comply with all food and beverage regulations.
• Check customers’ identification and confirm it meets legal drinking age.
• Any other normal services and duties associated with the position/additional
work in connection with the bar operations. Any other work as assigned by
QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED SKILLS
• Excellent knowledge of in mixing, garnishing, and serving drinks
• Computer literacy is an asset
• Ability to work under high pressure environment
• Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
• Ability to keep the bar organized, stocked and clean
• Ability to work with a team
• Ability to multi-task
All applicants must address each selection criterion detailed below with specific and
comprehensive information supporting each item.
1. Minimum of one year related experience.
2. Knowledge of Caribbean drinks.
3. Relevant training and/or certificates
Interested applicants for this position should submit the following:
1. A current resume or curriculum vitae fulfills the requirements above, plus
2. Any other documentation (e.g., certificates, awards) that addresses the
qualification requirements of the position as listed above.
Only applicants who are selected for the interview will be contacted.
SUBMIT APPLICATION TO: email@example.com