INNOVATIVE BUSINESS SOLUTION INC - SECURITY TECHNICIAN
IBS Inc is seeking an experienced, skillful and energetic individual to join our dynamic and friendly group of Technicians.
Security Technician Job Responsibilities:
Protects computer assets by establishing and documenting access; maintaining files.
System Security Technician Job Duties:
- Establishes system access by issuing IDs; coaching client on password construction and usage.
- Documents access by logging, sorting, counting, and filing requests, recording terminations and transfers.
- Maintains security files by receiving, processing, and filing computer security forms; documents, and agreements.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
System Security Technician Skills and Qualifications:
Information Security Policies, Network Security, Firewall Administration, Statistical Analysis, Reporting Research Results, Organization, System Administration, On-Call, Network Protocols, Routers, Hubs, and Switches
Additional Skills Required:
- Display a positive attitude to team members and clients.
- Willingness and ability to be a team player.
- Ability to focus and complete assigned tasks and prioritize when given multiple tasks.
- Organizational, analytical, and detail-oriented abilities.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication skills, attention to detail and follow through.
- always Maintain client privacy and personal professionalism.
- Experience in CCTV, Access Control, Alarm & Intrusion, installation & programming for such systems as Honeywell.
- Required to adhere to SLU Safety Standards.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and be insurable with our auto insurance carrier during course of employment.
- Receive professional and technical knowledge by attending manufacturer training, seminars, conferences, etc. when made available by manager.
Applications with current resumé must be submitted on or before July 15, 2019, 2019 to: email@example.com
Only suitable applicants will be acknowledged.