Fancy Foods - Sales Professional
Fancy Foods is seeking to expand its sales team with a dynamic and highly motivated individual who wants to build a successful, long-lasting career in Sales & Distribution. We are an import and distribution company with over 10 years’ experience in supplying the island’s hotels, restaurants, supermarkets and other outlets with food and beverages. We continue to expand our business and product portfolio each year and as such we need to grow our team of dedicated employees.
- Must have good experience as a Sales Professional with a proven track record of meeting sales targets
- Must have a strong ability to achieve sales, generate sales leads, manage key-accounts and strategize how to increase existing business
- Must have a proactive nature and be driven and focused towards the fulfilment of any given plan of action
- Must have knowledge of inventory management, record keeping, and sales reporting
- Must have good communication skills, charisma, and confidence
- Must have a good ability to work as part of a team
- Must work well in a fast paced environment and function well under pressure
- Must have a strong ability to respond effectively to sales inquires
- Must be computer literate and have fair knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Must have a valid drivers’ license (ownership or / access to a vehicle is preferred)
Persons who apply must have a CV with at least three (3) job references. The position pays a basic salary plus a monthly sales commission. Interested persons should send their CV to email@example.com. Only applicants who meet the required qualifications will be acknowledged.