Caribbean Governance Training Institute - Sales Support Administrator
Caribbean Governance Training Institute (CGTI) is seeking an organized, reliable, self-confident and self-motivated individual to join our team as a SALES SUPPORT ADMINISTRATOR. CGTI is a small corporate company located in Rodney Bay delivering excellence to our delegates.
Job Summary: Sales Support Administrator is responsible for all administrative tasks related to supporting the sales team. Day to Day tasks include marketing, market research, data entry, reception, sales and assistance in program coordination.
The successful candidate must possess the following skills:
- Excellent Communication skills, written and oral
- Positive Attitude with a great phone voice
- Sales experience
- Computer skills i.e. MS Office and other online programs
- Compile data and create spreadsheets
- Show initiative and be able to work unsupervised
- Exceptional organizational skills
Only applicants with the above skills will be considered for an interview. Deadline to submit applications is Monday January 21, 2019.
Send resumes by email to: email@example.com