Updated Weekly/Daily - Subscribe To Receive Vacancy Updates
Vacancy - Recruitment Manager
VACANCY- Recruitment Manager
General Summary The purpose of Recruitment Manager is to oversee the company’s recruitment process in its entirety. This includes designing and creating recruiting procedures, documenting and analyzing recruiting metrics, supervising the recruiting team and monitoring their performance. The goal is to make the company’s recruitment process as efficient and effective as possible.
Major Responsibilities: Include the following and any other duties that may be assigned.
- Create and Modify Procedures- The Recruitment Manager is responsible for evaluating the company’s current recruiting procedures and modify them accordingly.
- Monitor Metrics- keep track of the company’s recruitment metrics, such as time-to-hire and cost-per-hire, effective recruitment channels, referrals and others.
- Build networks by ensuring the company has access to the widest possible pool of candidates to choose from.
- Recruitment Manager must coordinate with other department heads and Human Resources to anticipate future hiring needs.
- Direct and oversee the hiring of upper management and executives.
- Create and suggest new and effective interviewing procedures and techniques.
- Directly interact with job candidates and respond to initial queries.
- Process and track applicant job submissions.
- Manage recruitment databases.
- Conduct initial candidate screenings and interviews.
- Refer qualified and selected applicants to specific department for further interviews.
- Conduct and request required tests needed for hire (proficiency, background, drug, etc.).
- Manage recruitment efforts and advertising budgets.
- Set clear goals and benchmarks for recruitment team.
- Train and supervise recruiters in correct company processes.
- Encourage open lines of communication between yourself and recruiting team.
- Conduct frequent performance reviews for recruiters.
- Document and present detailed progress reports of recruiting projects.
- Minimum Bachelors/Associates Degree preferred
- Computer literate
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite particularly Excel
- Call center experience would be an asset
- 2+ years of proven experience in recruitment
- Familiarity with HR practices
This individual must be multi-faceted and possess the following:
- Analysis and reporting
- Planning and prioritization
- Objective setting and action planning
- Skills analysis
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with public and team
- Customer service experience
- Ability to work effectively in a team and independently in a fast-paced environment
- Strong regard for policies and procedures and an ability to execute company standards successfully
- Must be HIGHLY motivated, mature and driven to excel.
To Apply: Kindly forward your resume to: Recruitingtalent037@gmail.com