Gift Shop (Babonneau, St Lucia)
Purpose and Scope:
The sales supervisor is responsible for assisting with all daily functions needed to operate the gift shop including opening/closing, supervising gift shop personnel, cash control, inventory handling and stock organization.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist the Retail Store Manager in all daily operations of the gift shop.
- Understands and exercises the duties and responsibilities of a Salesperson and maintains high customer service standards.
- Assist the Manager in the performance of duties not usually associated with Salesperson duties, such as training, register close-out, bank deposits, refunds, returns, etc.
- Helps to coordinate the hiring, training, and conduct of store personnel.
- Responsible for ensuring service standards and sales projections are achieved.
- Responsible for warehouse organization and re-stocking merchandise displays
- Ensures cash control procedures are instituted and scrupulously respected within the department.
- Ensures compliance with merchandising standards of operation for the shop.
Required Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 18 years of age.
- 1 year previous retail sales/supervisory experience
- Ability to lift moderately sized boxes and goods, weighing up to 35 pounds.
- Ability to work flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays.
- Ability to spend extended lengths of time on the sales floor assisting customers or maintaining displays.
- Outgoing personality
- Honest and ethical
- Teamwork approach
Please email applications to : email@example.com