Peter and Company Distribution - Pharmacist
A leader in the Sales and Distribution sector in St Lucia, we are seeking to hire PASSIONATE, DEDICATED, COMMITTED AND FOCUSSED people to join our team. If you are a registered Pharmacist, solution oriented, sales and results driven, and can thrive in a dynamic, fast paced environment, an exciting career opportunity awaits you for the post of:
- Serves customers by preparing for dispatch, purchase orders for pharmaceuticals items.
- Preparing medication prescribed by an authorized Medical, Dental or Veterinary Practitioner.
- Giving pharmacological information to multidisciplinary health care teams.
- Must be a registered Pharmacist with a Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy.
- At least one (1) years’ experience of pharmacy practice.
- Sound knowledge of the Pharmacy Act and Regulations of St Lucia.
- A general understanding of the Pharmaceutical retail sector.
- Must have strong commercial awareness.
- Must have a strong knowledge of the sales and distribution industry.
- Must have strong leadership skills with the ability to supervise others.
- Must be passionate about sales and building strong relations.
- Must have strong negotiation and analytical skills.
- Must be results driven with a can-do attitude and an unfailing aptitude to deliver.
- Must have strong time management, planning and organizing ability.
Due to the island wide travel requirements of this job, applicants are required to have a road worthy vehicle to facilitate conducting company business related to the position.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
We offer a competitive remuneration and benefit package which will be influenced by the successful candidate’s qualifications, experience and competence.
Applications with current résumé, certified copies of certificates and at least two listed references, must be submitted on or before December 03rd, 2018 to:
Application: Post of Pharmacist Peter and Company Distribution Box 84/85 Castries.
Or email email@example.com.
Only suitable applicants will be acknowledge.
Peter and Company Distribution is a member of the CDP and GEL Group of Companies