Excellent Stores - Customer Service Representative (CSR)
TITLE: Customer Service Representative (CSR)
REPORTS TO: Branch Manager
LOCATION: Rodney Bay, St. Lucia
TYPE: Seasonal Contract
The CSR will provide the highest level of customer service to customers in addition to contributing to the efficient operation of an assigned area of responsibility.
- Ensure the highest level of customer service, ensuring that every customer is acknowledged and greeted, giving the personal touch, calling customer by name, if known.
- Ask questions to determine customer’s needs and suggests alternatives in the case that the specific item is not available.
- Effectively upsell products and suggest complimentary items in order to cross-sell.
- Handle customer complaints promptly and with tact and diplomacy. Ask appropriate questions to get to the root of the problem and suggest alternative solutions.
- Maintain a friendly attitude, always polite and pleasant.
- Maintain a professional phone manner. Minimize the need to have a customer on hold.
- Troubleshoot returned merchandise from customers, diagnose problem, provide recommendations for problem resolution and or repair/replacement recommendation.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of all products within the store, especially in assigned area.
- Describe merchandise and explain use, operation, and care of merchandise to customers.
- Be able to identify slow or fast moving items, ensuring that products are properly displayed, priced, coded, and clean. Signage must relate to products displayed.
- Ensure clean trolleys and baskets are readily available for customer use.
- Aware of the security of products against shoplifting as well as the procedures in thwarting theft.
- Always up to date with current specials and promotions, whether in store or online.
- Three CXC /O’level passes including Math and English.
- Sales and customer service attitude. Able to upsell and cross-sell.
- Strong communication skills, excellent listening skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to diffuse ‘difficult’ situations with tact and diplomacy.
- Excellent team work skills.
- Professionalism over the phone and in-person.
- Well-groomed and model of good behaviour.
- Excellent attendance and punctuality record.
Interested persons please forward resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Customer Service Representative – St. Lucia
Call us at +1 868 225-1010 Ext. 2126/2106
Fax#- +1 868 671-2070