Updated Weekly/Daily - Subscribe To Receive Vacancy Updates
We are looking for a dynamic Workshop Manager to join our team. The focus of this role is to ensure optimal workshop productivity and the highest quality of service for our customers.
Duties Include but are not limited to the following:
· Manage all aspects of the workshop functions, including its staff.
· Primarily responsible for the prosecution of all technical diagnostic work, either directly or through close and effective supervision of team members.
· Discharge the final level of accountability and control in the process of ensuring quality on every job through direct assessment of each job in the daily workflow.
· Build technical competence in the Workshop through direct on-the-job training, and externally sourced certified training.
· To be the primary representative on technical communications and queries to automotive suppliers/manufacturers relating to matters concerning their respective brands.
· Maintain close monitoring of progress on all Repair Orders provided to the Service Advisors in compliance with the respective service and repair manuals and stipulated time frames.
· Work closely with the Parts and Sales management teams, to achieve optimal levels of performance.
· Ensure the maintenance of a clean, properly organized and equipped workshop which adheres to all organizational, safety and health standards.
· Rapidly correct, document, and refine technicians’ performance, particularly abiding by the Workshop motto of, “Fixing it Right the First Time”, and providing the best possible standard of service and care to the customer.
· Provide technical feedback in the Comeback Analysis.
· Assist in recruiting and integrating new technical talent into the workshop.
The Ideal Candidate should possess the following:
1. Minimum of five (5) years of progressive working experience in an automotive dealership. This experience should be post-certified training and qualification to the level of at least Senior Technician.
2. Possess advanced certificate of training in at least one manufacturer vehicle brand.
3. Possess an Automotive Service Degree or Automotive Engineering Degree.
4. Trained in the use of modern Automotive diagnostic equipment and hand tools.
5. Strong understanding of automotive electrical schematics and circuit diagrams.
6. Engine, transmission, and drivetrain diagnosis, service and repair experience.
7. Able to work and provide results under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
8. Team player, self motivated, proactive and confident.
9. Strong computer literacy skills and relevant applications in the automotive industry.
10.Supervisory level management training.
11.A valid driver’s license with an endorsement to operate trucks.
Interested candidates should email their Application Letter and Curriculum Vitae including two (2) references to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline is January 31st, 2023