Updated Weekly/Daily - Subscribe To Receive Vacancy Updates
• A proficient and experienced Stock Control person , to join our retail stores group, on an immediate basis from January 2023 .
• You will be dealing with varied inventory management., which includes pricing stock, keeping accurate computerized and physical stock systems , and supplying merchandise to stores .
• Some purchasing may be required .
• Responsibility for tracking down shipments, administering inventory audits, and also maintaining accurate pricing in the point of sale system .
• Good communication skills essential , that will help you interact with internal store teams, and vendors.
• Self organization and accuracy in maintaining a viable stock inventory system , careful restocking , controlled supply to retail stores with daily transfers.
• Driving licence essential
• Good computer skills , including excel proficiency .
• Ability to work accurately without supervision .
• Retail merchandising skills would be a big plus
• Age 25 years plus
We would like to meet you if you have the desired skills and qualifications for this role.
Previous Experience in stock control will be important .
Please send full CV , Letter of introduction about yourself and minimum two Job related referees whom we can contact .
Send in your application to email@example.com . deadline December 24th