Updated Weekly/Daily - Subscribe To Receive Vacancy Updates
POSITION: Waiter/Waitress, Ti Kwizin
OPEN TO: All Interested Candidates
OPENING DATE: March 15th, 2022
CLOSING DATE: March 30th, 2022
POSITION SUMMERY AND RESPONSIBILITIES
We are looking for a successful, courteous and flexible waiter/waitresses who posses a
skill set that allows them to work quickly, pay attention to details, exhibit patience and
grace with guests, and is able to multitask.
• Welcoming and siting guests comfortably in the dining section
• Taking and delivering customers’ food and drink orders.
• Collaborating with the kitchen and bar staff for prompt and accurate delivery of
• Memorizing the menu and recommend appetizers, meals and drinks from
restaurant wine stock
• Delivering a memorable dining experience by resolving all customer issues
• Paying attention to visual and verbal cues to ensure a positive guest experience.
• Tidying of tables, clearing leftovers, and always keeping the dining area neat and
• Setting tables and rearranging the dining area to accommodate larger groups and
prepare the restaurant for special events
• Assist in ensuring cooking utensils and kitchen and bar area are cleaned after
closing to comply with state regulations
• Performing shift duties like rolling silverware, pre-bussing tables, wiping tables
• Issue receipts and collect payment from customers/diners
All applicants must address each selection criterion detailed below with specific and
comprehensive information supporting each item.
1. Relevant training certificate
2. Knowledge of planning events is an asset
3. Warm and pleasing personality
4. Minimum one years of related experience.
Interested applicants for this position should submit the following:
1. A current resume or curriculum vitae that fulfills the requirements above, plus
2. Any other documentation (e.g., certificates, awards) that addresses the
qualification requirements of the position as listed above.
SUBMIT APPLICATIONS TO: email@example.com