Updated Weekly/Daily - Subscribe To Receive Vacancy Updates
Career Opportunity Notice HR Assistant (St. Lucia)
The GCG Saint Lucia is a member of the GCG Group which operates in 23 countries in the USA, Latin America and the Caribbean. We are seeking to recruit a passionate, talented, and highly motivated individual to join the team in the capacity of a Human Resources Assistant.
This role offers an opportunity to support our Ground Handling and Catering operations in Saint Lucia, ensuring a smooth and efficient operation and will have numerous administrative responsibilities. We are committed to creating an environment that allows our employees to grow personally and professionally. As a leader in the airline and catering industries we support your development both locally and internationally. The role plays an important part in the Human Resources Department by delivering value to our customers and stakeholders.
1. Assist in recruitment efforts for the respective divisions.
2. Assist in administrative duties that support the development of HR objectives and systems, including metrics, queries, and standard reports for ongoing companywide requirements.
3. Assist in supporting the development and implementation of HR policies and procedures in line with the company’s vision and roll out policies from the Group
4. Assist in all administrative procedures and policies to continually improve efficiency of the HR department and the Company.
5. Assist and support the HR department in administering programs to help improve the employee experience.
Qualifications and Experience needed:
Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business administration, or a related field is a preferred
At least one to two years human resources experience is preferred
Excellent verbal and written communication, and interpersonal skills
Excellent administrative, organizational and time management skills, and ability to meet deadlines
Computer literate, and proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and related software.
Knowledgeable of the St. Lucia Labour Code and Human Resources procedures.
Skills and other attributes desired:
Highly developed values of accountability, integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality
Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organization’s processes and systems
Compensation & Benefit:
The salary for this position will be competitive and will depend on the successful candidate’s qualifications, experience and skills. An attractive benefits package is also included.
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by June 09th, 2023. Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be acknowledged.