Updated Weekly/Daily - Subscribe To Receive Vacancy Updates
The Landings Resort and Spa is a 5-star, 4-diamond, luxurious all-suite beachfront resort. The resort carries
150 well-appointed one, two, and three-bedroom villa suites with stunning waterfront views, multiple terraces,
fully equipped gourmet kitchens, elegantly furnished dining/living areas, Italian-tile floors - some with private
plunge pools. The resort also boasts 3 restaurants, 3 bars, a coffee shop and in-room dining options for
Junior Finance Officer
As a Junior Finance Officer at The Landings Resort and Spa, you will play a vital role in supporting the financial
operations of our luxury resort. Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for assisting in
various financial tasks and ensuring compliance with financial policies and procedures. This entry-level position
offers an excellent opportunity for individuals looking to kickstart their career in finance within the hospitality
• Keep accurate records of all daily transactions.
• Process invoices.
• Record accounts payable and accounts receivable.
• Prepare variance analysis.
• Update internal systems with financial data.
• Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual management reports.
• Prepare Monthly Bank Reconciliations.
• Track and record bank deposits and payments.
• Participate in financial audits.
• Participate in Monthly Inventory Count.
• Prepare monthly General Ledger account reconciliations.
• Prepare and distribute daily updated bank balances.
• Prepare monthly statutory reports.
Key Qualifications and Requirements:
• BSc degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration.
• Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data.
• Solid knowledge of financial and accounting procedures.
• Proficiency with MS Office primarily Excel.
• Excellent analytical and numerical skills.
• Sharp time management skills.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Excellent customer service.
• Knowledge of Sage 300 ERP and Opera PMS.
• Detail oriented and organized.
Suitably qualified applications are invited to submit their resume and cover letter to
firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 3rd July 2023. Only suitably qualified candidates may be