Vacancy - Finance Manager
A Career Opportunity Exists Within Our Group of Companies in the Position of FINANCE MANAGER for Auto Trade, Real Auto, EMS Caribbean, Fine Foods Inc and Real Foods Inc.
Recruitment of a Finance Manager for our Dealerships is needed to manage the retail finance portfolio of the Group by establishing and selling financing and insurance programs to customers. The FM will also work with financial lenders to provide fair interest rates to buyers while maximizing the returns for the dealerships in Dominica and St. Maarten and exploring potential opportunities in other territories.
The incumbent will explore and implement creative avenues to decrease the risk for the organization by providing a vision of the future of collections, designing novel collections strategies, being a champion for change in collections practices, and implementing those strategies and practices in a manner that is synchronized with the company’s values and in compliance with applicable laws.
- Building/ maintaining local and regional partnerships with new and existing lending institutions and other product suppliers to secure competitive interest rates and financing programs.
- Creating and maintaining programs with the Sales and Marketing departments to ensure all new sales are referred to the department
- Look for business opportunities from all divisions of the dealership to maximize selling and profit opportunities
- Manages all Collections activities, ensuring that delinquent accounts are called according to procedure and that delinquencies are managed through the appropriate workout processes.
- Manages efforts and working relationships with legal counsel or third parties to facilitate the liquidation of any repossessed asset resulting in the highest possible collection in the shortest possible time frame and minimizing financial loss to the company.
- Monitor customer accounts and payment patterns to determine potential high-risk situations and implement creative approaches that optimize outcomes with these individual accounts.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree with minimum of five years’ experience in retail finance is preferred
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience in a supervisory/managerial position
- Experience with Collections and/or Credit Risk Management (non-accrual/charge off, recovery/repossession, foreclosure, bankruptcy, and probate/insurance).
- Highly computer literate and abreast with technology while having the ability to learn new applications.
- Has the ability to drive and is owner of a Valid Driver’s License
- Demonstrates situational awareness with a strong sense of urgency by responding immediately to escalated issues and rapidly changing priorities.
- Must be able to travel
FUNCTIONAL & BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES
Negotiation skills Organizational skills Financially savvy Interpersonal skills Communication skills Analytical skills Detailed oriented Entrepreneurship
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
We offer a competitive remuneration and benefit package which will be influenced by the successful candidate’s knowledge, skills and abilities.
All interested persons are required to apply on or before Wednesday 18th August 2020.
Applications with resumes must be emailed to the following using the stated e-mail address below:
The Human Resource Manager
P.O. Box 40
P.O. Box 40
Only applications that meet the qualification requirements will be acknowledged.