Ascension International BPO is a leading global professional services firm providing Finance, Accounting, Admin & HR BPO Solutions. We are currently recruiting for our Nearshore BPO center in Soufriere St Lucia to service USA based businesses. Our firm has aggressive growth plans, and we are seeking highly driven and self-motivated people for the Administrative Assistant position to join our amazing team!
Our core values are important to us. If your personal core values are aligned with our firm’s core values listed below and you are qualified for the position, we look forward to hearing from you.
· Growth Mindset: We welcome challenges and constructive feedback, and approach situations with an open mind so we consistently learn, improve, and grow.
· Reliable: We are accountable for our actions and can be depended on to consistently produce quality work.
· Positive: We approach situations and interactions with a positive attitude and are willing to help others when necessary.
· Effective Communication: We practice effective listening and verbal communication in order to exchange ideas, thoughts, opinions, knowledge and data with clarity and purpose.
· Solutions Oriented: We use critical thinking, ask the right questions and consider all outcomes in order to identify issues and effectively solve them.
· Exceed Expectations: We deliver outstanding results and exceed the expectations of clients and colleagues. We pride ourselves on establishing a culture of exceptional execution, and reward those who create great outcomes.
The full-time Administrative Assistant will be responsible for the day-to-day operations in the corporate office to help us shape and enhance our corporate image in ways that promote our business, values, and mission. Benefits include medical, dental, vision and life insurance and performance bonus.
· Maintain the CEO's tasks in the project management system.
· Follow-up with employees regarding tasks on behalf of the CEO.
· Remind the CEO about tasks she must complete and assist her with completing them.
· Make calls to third parties on behalf of the CEO.
· Schedule meetings for the CEO.
· Attending meetings with the CEO, taking notes, and putting action items in the project management system.
· Provide a high level of phone support and customer service.
· Assist the recruiting manager with recruiting.
· Assist with company special projects and other general administrative tasks.
· Highly driven and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
· Positive and professional attitude.
· Extremely organized and paying great attention to detail.
· Clear written and verbal communication skills.
· Excellent time management.
· Good project management skills including following up with team members and clients on behalf of the CEO.
· Ability to do work with minimal supervision.
· Excellent technology skills and experience with Microsoft applications (i.e., Word, Excel, Outlook, SharePoint).
· Document management experience including keeping folders and documents organized.
· Emotional intelligence and mentally strong.
· Growth mindset and willingness to learn new things.
· Manage and maintain calendars, conference calls, travel, and all administrative functions.
· Maintain contact databases and mailing lists with updates.
· High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential information.
· Associate degree or higher in a business-related field.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
Click link below to apply: HR Helper | Jobs (hrhelperapp.com)