Unicomer Group - Client Relations Officer (St. Lucia)
Come build your career with Unicomer Group!
A dynamic and fast paced retail organization spanning 24 countries, with over 1,000 stores and 16,000 talented and engaged retail professionals across Latin America, the Caribbean and USA. Unicomer Group is the owner of established brands within the Caribbean, including, Courts, Optical, Ready Finance, Radio Shack and Lucky Dollar.
We are looking for a full time, energetic and customer centric Client Relations Officer (CRO) who is passionate about marketing the sale of loans to individuals and the micro-finance sector, via sales and promotion initiatives and manage loan portfolio in line with appropriate company consumer finace standards.
The successful candidate will have key accountabilities as follows:
- To achieve sales and revenue targets
- To conduct interviews with applicants to determine financial eligibility for loans
- To ensure loan applications and repayments on loans are completed accurately
- To counsel applicants on loan repayments policies and restrictions
- Maintain and review accounts records, updating and categorizing them according to status changes
- To ensure adherence to Unicomers’ systems and policies
- To analyse potential loan markets to find opportunities to promote loan sales
- To disseminate marketing materials and information
- To actively evaluate and develop sales strategies to improve the loan portfolio
- To produce all required reports accurately and within the specified timelines
- To assist with Cashiering duties
- Minimum requirement: Tertiary level education, preferably a Diploma or Associate Degree in Business or Finance & Accounting or Related Field
- Three (3) years’ experience in a similar position with an emphasis on new client acquisition and client retention
Why should you apply?
- Very competitive total rewards package
- Excellent growth opportunity
Send your completed application and CV to email@example.com
Deadline for receiving applications is Monday 27th August 2018