Unicomer Group - Branch Manager - Ready Cash (St. Lucia)
Come build your career with Unicomer Group!
A dynamic and fast paced retail organization spanning 24 countries, with over 1,000 stores and 16,000 talented and engaged retail professionals across Latin America, the Caribbean and USA. Unicomer Group is the owner of established brands within the Caribbean, including, Courts, Optical, Ready Finance, Radio Shack and Lucky Dollar.
We are looking for a full time, energetic and customer centric Branch Manager who will be responsible for the day to day operations of the Cash Loan Unit within the Saint Lucia Business while delivering exceptional Customer Service.
The successful candidate will have key accountabilities as follows:
- To ensure that revenue and branch profit targets are achieved
- To ensure that all sales initiatives and related activities for the branch culminate in the achievement of performance and profit
- To analyse potential loan markets for growth opportunities
- To develop and execute sales and marketing strategies to improve the loan portfolio
- To remain abreast of current and changing legislation relating to the financial sector
- To ensure the efficient management of cash transactions
- To manage loan applications and accounts
- To produce the required reports within the specified timelines
- To conduct formal performance reviews and make recommendations to address any performance gaps
- To lead a team to ensure continuous improvement of KPI’s, targets and superior client service
- Any other duties deemed necessary for the smooth operation of the Cash Loan Unit
- Degree in Business or Finance & Accounting or related field
- Three (3) years’ experience in a similar position with an emphasis on new client acquisition and client retention
Why should you apply?
- Very competitive total rewards package
- Excellent growth opportunity
Send your completed application and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for receiving applications is Monday 27th August 2018