The International Organization for Migration - Public Relations Consultant
A University Degree preferably in Communication or a related field; A minimum of two (2) years relevant experience in conducting quantitative and qualitative social economic research, human rights or other social related area, preferably for or within a leading international organization in alliance with a national agency or organization.
- Gather pre and post-campaign data on TIP awareness among the general public to measure the increased awareness of forced labour and sex trafficking
- Develop promotional materials, public service announcements (PSA), printed materials, social media and outreach interventions as agreed upon by the Government of St. Lucia and IOM
- Conduct and coordinate an information campaign in close coordination with the IOM team, utilizing social media, public service announcements, distribution of promotional materials and outreach interventions
- Develop and apply social media monitoring systems
- Set up, maintain and monitor social media networks in partnerships with the government communications agency
- Plan and develop mass media strategy and communication pieces in partnership with IOM and the governmental communications agency (TV, radio, press, etc)
Accountability, Client Orientation, Communication, creativity and Initiative, Leadership and Negotiation, Planning and Organizing, Professionalism, Continuous Learning, Teamwork, Technological Awareness, Resource Mobilization.
Interested persons, please send a cover letter and resuem with at least two references to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Thursday 9th November, 2017. Only shortlisted candidates
will be contacted