Star Publishing co. – Pressman/Press Operator
The Pressman is responsible for the safe and efficient operation of the printing press while maintaining quality and meeting customer specifications. The individual must meet or exceed production, quality and efficiency requirements at all times.
Must possess at least a secondary school leaving certificate or equivalent experience. Must have at least a minimum of 3 years experience working in a Printing Department, and must have previous experience operating a printing press. He/she must possess a strong knowledge of all printing functions, colour matching, how to read and manipulate a colour bar, etc.
- Follow and complete all work instructions for each job
- Check quality continually ensuring standards are met or exceeded. Perform quality checks prior to moving jobs to next department
- Troubleshoot and maintain printing equipment s required
- Ensure safe and efficient set up and operation of the printing equipment
- Perform general housekeeping and other related duties as required
- Ability to operate Impulse, Komori & Ryobi printing presses also an asset
Submit your application to email@example.com
ONLY suitable applications will be acknowledged.
Deadline for submission: 30th August, 2017