St. Lucia Marketing Board (SLMB) - Technology and Information Manager
We are seeking a highly skilled, experienced and knowledgeable Technology and Information Manager to join the St. Lucia Marketing Board (SLMB) restructuring team in creating and managing a New Agriculture Marketing Entity.
The Technology and Information Manager has overall responsibility for the New Marketing Entity’s technology infrastructure to ensure that it is available to its users at all time. The Technology and Information Manager will also be responsible for the supervision of all ICT installations, updates and ICT services being supplied to the New Entity. Those functions will be carried out in accordance with the New Entity’s Articles of Association, policies and procedures.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- At least five (5) years experience at as an IT, ICT or Technology Manager OR ;
- a Bachelors degree in Information Technology or Computer Science;
- Familiarity with at least one modern programming and/or scripting language and technical competencies in ; Visual Basic for Applications(VBA) ,TCP/IP (WAN/LAN) networks setup and configuration, Personal Computer setup and troubleshooting, relational databases setup, configuration and management and Network Security;
- Familiarity with accounting, retailing, marketing, product traceability will be assets.
- Excellent verbal, analytical, organizational and written skills;
- Perpetual learner and self developer;
- Innovative and problem solving;
- Emotionally intelligent strong leader and team player;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite.
REMUNERATION AND STAFF BENEFITS
Commensurate with experience, skills set and qualifications.
Application packages are accepted only via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and addressed to “General Manager, St. Lucia Marketing Board, P.O Box 441, Castries, St. Lucia” to reach him no later than July 7th 2019.