St. Lucia Marketing Board (SLMB) - Chief Financial Officer
We are seeking a highly skilled, experienced and knowledgeable Chief Financial Officer to join the St. Lucia Marketing Board (SLMB) restructuring team in creating and managing a New Agriculture Marketing Entity.
The Chief Financial Officer has overall responsibility for the efficient discharge of the financial affairs of the New Marketing Entity. These relate to, but are not limited to the following areas: financial planning, product costing, budgeting, accounting systems development, payroll accounting, investment planning and management, and financial reporting. Those functions will be carried out in accordance with the New Entity’s Articles of Association, policies and procedures, and internationally accepted accounting principles and conventions.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- At least five (5) years post-qualification experience in a senior accounting position;
- Member of a recognized professional body of Accountants;
- Working knowledge of Saint Lucia’s tax laws;
- Sound knowledge in financial and operations management principles and practices;
- Strong management capabilities and financial prowess.
- Excellent verbal, analytical, organizational and written skills;
- Perpetual learner and self developer;
- Innovative and problem solving;
- Emotionally intelligent strong leader and team player;
- Working knowledge of current financial and accounting computer applications;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, particularly Microsoft Excel.
REMUNERATION AND STAFF BENEFITS
Commensurate with experience, skills set and qualifications.
Application packages are accepted only via email at email@example.com and addressed to “General Manager, St. Lucia Marketing Board, P.O Box 441, Castries, St. Lucia” to reach him no later than July 7th 2019.