SGD Engineering Inc - Apprentice Air Conditioning Technician
SGD Engineering Inc. is seeking enthusiastic and energetic candidates for the post of an Apprentice Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Technician.
Title of the Post: Apprentice Air Conditioning Technician
Duties and responsibilities
- Assisting Senior Technicians on Installations and Maintenance works
- Willingness to adapt and learn
- Willingness to Read and attend training workshops.
- Attending to installation/maintenance callouts when required.
- Assist in performing general repairs and maintenance work on residential, commercial and industrial air conditioning systems
- Assist in troubleshooting faults on HVAC systems when they arise.
- Technical Certification in Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Maintenance.
- Knowledge of technical/workshop operations is an asset.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Good Computer skills and use of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Valid Driver’s License is an asset but not necessary
- Candidate is required to lift comfortably 50 lbs.
- Candidate should possess the willingness to learn and develop skills through progressive training.
- Professional and courteous
- Able to work flexible hours, holidays and weekends
- At least one 6 Months to 1 year of work experience in duties consistent with the above responsibilities
Interested candidates are kindly invited to submit a resume by mail or via email to;
Att.: Operations Manager P.O. Box GM 562 Castries St. Lucia
Email Address: email@example.com
Deadline for Submissions are March 30th 2019.