Updated Weekly/Daily - Subscribe To Receive Vacancy Updates
SALES ASSOCIATE/PAINT TECHNICIAN
A vacancy exists at our Soufriere Branch for the post of Sales Associate/Paint Technician.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to the following;-
1. Assist with the process of sales of all items in store.
2. Maintain a thorough knowledge of in-store products.
3. Greet customers and provide courteous and prompt service to them.
4. Ensure that appropriate stock levels are maintained.
5. Ensure that merchandise is kept clean and properly displayed.
6. Assist in the paint mixing and colour matching process for decorative paint as directed.
7. Assist in the overall maintenance of a safe and presentable sales floor.
8. Assist with the movement, loading, unloading and delivery of stock as required.
9. Assist with stock counts as directed by management.
10. Perform activities related to the cleanliness of the company’s premises.
11. Perform errands as directed.
12. Perform any other job related functions which may not be stated herein but may arise from time to time.
- Maintain a high standard with respect to the proper completion of all tasks.
- Demonstrate effective oral communication with customers and other Company staff.
- Demonstrate a sound work ethic.
- Deal with the public and team members in a positive, courteous and respectful manner.
- Follow the Department standard operating procedures and safety protocols.
- Maintain a high standard of professionalism in conduct, dress code, appearance and deportment at all times.
- Maintain an excellent standard of attendance and punctuality.
- Co-operate with all staff in order to maintain harmonious inter-personal relationships.
Qualifications include five CXC passes, including English and Mathematics.
Application Letter with Resume can be emailed to email@example.com
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.”