Rubis West Indies Limited – Accounts Executive (Sales Representative)
Rubis West Indies Limited, a company specializing in the marketing of petroleum products, is seeking to fill the vacancy position of Retail and Commercial & Industrial Accounts Executive. This is a sales position.
The Portfolio The responsibilities for the position include:
- Acting as Brand Ambassador for Rubis
- Monitoring retail outlets to ensure company standards are consistently maintained
- Managing Retail and Commercial & Industrial customer base
- Monitoring Retail and Commercial & Industrial sales and evaluating local market conditions
- Developing business plans and actively seeking new business opportunities
- Executing business strategies to include pricing, inventory controls and sales targets
- Developing capital budgets and providing economic analysis of new projects
- Monitoring contracts and ensuring timely renewals
- Implementing and providing training programs to stakeholders
- Degree in Business, Engineering, Economics, Management or related discipline
- Minimum of three years’ experience in a related field
- Strong (oral and written) communication skills
- Demonstrated sales track record
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Results oriented, self-motivated
All applications and curriculum vitae should be submitted by email by close of business on or before Monday, 4th September, 2017 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application must label their applications “ACCOUNTS EXECUTIVE – ST LUCIA”.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.