OJO Labs - Facilities Manager
OJO Labs looking for an experienced Facilities Manager to oversee all building- related activities. You will be responsible for preserving the good conditions of infrastructure and ensure that all facilities are safe and well maintained. The ideal candidate will be well-organized, with the ability to optimize the use of space and equipment while reducing operating costs. The goal is to ensure our facility is problem- free and safe so that employees can work under the best conditions.
**This role requires a personal vehicle – all candidates must have full access to their own transportation to be considered.**
We’re on a mission to empower people to make better decisions through the fusion of machine and human intelligence.
- Plan and coordinate all installations (telecommunications, electricity etc.) and refurbishments.
- Manage the upkeep of equipment and supplies to meet health and safety standards.
- Inspect building’s structure to determine the need for repairs or renovations.
- Perform minor maintenance tasks; painting, repairs etc.
- Review utilities consumption and strive to minimize costs.
- Supervise all facilities staff (custodians etc) and external contractors.
- Control activities like parking space allocation, waste disposal, building security etc.
- Allocate office space according to needs.
- Perform analysis and forecasting.
- Proven excellence as facilities manager or relevant position
- Knowledge of technical/ engineering operations and facilities management best practices. .
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills.
- Good analytical/ critical thinking skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications is Thursday June 20th, 2019.