Coconut Bay Beach Resort and Spa is currently seeking experienced individuals to join our dynamic and esteemed team in the capacity of:
Entertainment/Kidz Klub Co-ordinator- at least one (1) year experience at a hotel/ cruise ship
Boutique Attendant- at least two (2) years’ experience at a hotel/ cruise ship
Tour Desk Agent- at least two (2) years’ experience at a hotel/ cruise ship
Front Desk Agent- at least two (2) years’ experience at a hotel/ cruise ship
Massage Therapist- at least two (2) years’ experience at a hotel/ cruise ship
Food and Beverage Manager:
- Must have at least five (5) years’ experience in a similar role at a large size Caribbean Resort. (International Work Experience and fluent in either French or Spanish would be an asset).
- Continuously drive the Food and Beverage division’s improvement through innovation, growth and training.
- Oversee and develop the employees of 8 Restaurants and 7 Bars.
- Maintain policies, standards of quality, service, profit and safety in the Food and Beverage Division.
- Maintain excellent working relationships between, sales representatives, consultants, government officials and others with whom we conduct business.
- Plan, monitor, and appraise job results.
- Control expenditures, monitor inventories and analyze variances.
- Be a dynamic leader and enhance all guests experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, superb leadership skills with supporting qualification/ certificate in leadership or management.
- (Associate Degree in Business Administration/ Hospitality would be an asset).
The successful candidate for all of the above positions needs to be customer service oriented, self motivated, enthusiastic and possess a positive attitude. Must be a team player and able to work any day of the week (including weekends and holidays) and any shift (day and night). Must also be able to read and write and possess outstanding communication and listening skills. Should be able to work independently, part of a team and under pressure. Due to our mandatory online training program, all applicants must be computer literate.
N.B Successful candidates must provide a fit to work letter from a doctor, health card (food and beverage employees), police record, tax code, bank details, two reference letters from past employer and two passport sized photos.
ARE YOU THAT PERSON?
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly indicate the position applied for as the subject of the e-mail. Deadline for submission is Friday 23rd October, 2020. Please be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.