Meat Express Ltd - Customer Service Representative
Meat Express Ltd is inviting Experienced, Ambitious and Dynamic persons to join our team in the capacity of Customer Service Representative.
Invoicing and billing walk in / presell customers and resolving customer complaints in a timely manner.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prepare invoices for walk-in and presell customers.
- Procure payment from the customers.
- Count the received cash and hand over any change to the customers.
- Receive cheques in accordance with company procedures and policies.
- Swipe the credit and debit cards appropriately for charging customers in accordance with company procedures and policies.
- Make entries of the procured payments in the cash registers as required by the computerized system.
- Interact with walk-in customers and address any queries or grievances of the customers.
- Ensure proper reconciliation between starting cash and ending cash positions with actual cash sales.
- Provide cash position reports at the end of the day.
- Ensure that all cash received is properly secured, accounted for and prepared for banking.
- Ensure office transactions comply with the company’s financial procedures and policies,
- Ensure efficient and effective office operations by providing administrative support in the department.
- Ensure that all Invoices/Credits are fully signed and filed properly on a daily basis.
- Maintain a suitable filing system
- Answer customer’s questions concerning price, and use of merchandise
Education and Experience:
- 1 -3 years Customer Service or Related Background.
- Minimum Five (5) CXC’s to include mathematics and English
- Knowledge of office Administration and Procedures
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Peach Tree & Great Plains
- Customer service oriented
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Good Oral and written communication skills
- Stress tolerance
We offer a competitive remuneration and benefit package which will be influenced by the successful candidate’s qualification, experience and skill.
Please submit a comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 07th September, 2018.
*NB: Only suitable applicants will be acknowledged.