M&C Home Depot - Junior Lumberyard Supervisor
Become part of the Lumberyard leadership team and make a difference. We are looking for an individual with an intense desire to succeed, a customer champion, with high energy and a passion for service, someone with a results- oriented nature, strong problem solving and analytical skills who is able to lead and inspire a team to achieve the company’s goals and objectives.
- Plan, organize, control and coordinate all activities pertaining to the receiving and dispatching of all warehouse goods in a timely and efficient manner.
- Assist the management team with the enforcement of company procedures and policies.
- Supervise and coordinate the activities of employees in the lumberyard and sales office.
- Oversee all operational activities of the lumberyard including the sales office.
- Manage all delivery and receiving processes.
- Coordination of team members and departmental activities to ensure excellence in service delivery.
- Provide customers with service excellence.
- Generate and present reports as necessary.
- Assist with stock-takes.
- History of excellence in customer service.
- Associate Degree in Building Construction or Business Management or a related field.
- Two (2) years warehouse and or inventory experience.
- Two years driving experience with a valid driver’s license; endorsed for heavy goods.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Excellent written and oral skills.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Ability to lead and motivate a team.
We offer a comprehensive remuneration package to include competitive salary, benefits and training and development for your success.
A Resume with three (3) listed references and copies of certificates should be submitted no later than May 22nd, 2019.
Only suitable applicants will be contacted.
Interested applicants should apply via E-Mail: email@example.com