Crave St. Lucia - Restaurant Servers
CRAVE ATTENDANTS (Restaurant Servers)
Reports to: Crave Directors (Managers)
Position Summary: Responsible for setting up, serving, and breaking down of stations. Expectations include prompt, courteous, smooth and efficient service of food and beverages to guests during service hours. Additionally work with a team to follow through with proper and timely set-up and execution of day to day operations.
Servers Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review and understand the menu at the beginning of each shift to ensure customer requests are fulfilled accurately.
- Execute specifications as directed by the Management and Kitchen.
- Attend all training sessions and pre-shift meetings to ensure smooth and excellent service.
- Consistent communication with the kitchen and manager regarding special needs.
- Assist in ensuring that set-up is on time as per schedule.
- Prepare each station with appropriate food and beverages as stated by management
- Make required adjustments as needed and relay key information to the appropriate personnel.
- Establishing and maintaining effective inter-departmental working relationships.
- Maintaining an excellent dining experience, delivering items, fulfilling costumer needs, replenishing utensils and food.
- Greet all guests and owners warmly with an appropriate greeting.
- Prepare tables, buffets, and service areas.
- Ensure guest sanctification throughout the meal service. Respond to guests requests in a friendly, timely and efficient manner.
- Respond to and comply with all special requests within company policy.
- Preforming basic cleaning tasks as needed or directed by manager.
- Monitor stations to ensure it is presentable to guests. Maintain cleanliness, sanitation, and organization of assigned station and service areas. Ensure proper use of all equipment and storage.
- Ensure there is proper backup in the event that any equipment is not usable.
- Communicate any areas of need, problems, and concerns from guests to Manager
- Adhere to grooming and appearance standards consistently.
- Able to perform additional duties as requested by management and ensures disciplinary standards are met.
- High School Diploma or higher
- 1 -2 years of experience if possible
- Knowledge of math and strong memory skills is recommended
- Proven track record of excellence in similar position
- Must have good reading, writing and oral communication skills
- Must be able to stand for long periods and quick on feet
- Strong personal Hygiene and cleanliness is compulsory
- Be able to work with a team, have a positive attitude and strong customer service.
Submit of your resume with 2 professional references
Deadline: MAY 20th, 2018