RFS St. Lucia is seeking to fill the position of Country Manager, this is a senior position managing the day-to-day operations of the Company that would lead to the achievement of planned sales targets and other related key objectives as approved by the Directors.
- Degree in Business Management/Marketing or equivalent preferred.
- Manages and oversees the Company’s business and operations; supervises staff and creates a motivating work environment.
- Grows the business by actively promoting the Company’s product lines to existing and potential customers. Easily builds business relationships and possesses proven networking skills and relationships with persons in the business community.
- Must own a valid driver’s license and a reliable vehicle.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Will manage and oversee the overall day-to-day operations of the Company by supervising the staff and creating a motivating work environment for all members of staff.
2. Will manage the existing customer relationships that would lead to a high retention level and increased business from existing customers.
3. Will actively promote the Company’s products and services to new customers which would lead to a wider customer base and increased sales with a high focus on sales of installation projects and the attendant service contracts.
4. Will lead and coach the sales staff to meet the set sales targets.
5. Will manage the technical teams to ensure that all works are conducted in a safe manner complying with high-quality standards that lead to increased customer satisfaction.
6. Will coordinate the Company’s marketing efforts such as advertising, branding, promotional material, etc.
7. Will conduct market research and investigate industry conditions, competition, customer needs, and trends that would lead to ideas and new opportunities for increased business.
8. Will prepare and provide the required reports in the format provided on Company’s sales/projections and other related issues affecting the operations.
9. Will coordinate and oversee the HR functions inclusive of probationary and annual appraisals, preparation of job letters, etc with internal Group assistance as well as external support as and when required and coordinate all accounting and admin functions with the Group Accountant as necessary.
10. Will ensure that adequate levels of stock are kept and orders are placed in a timely fashion to meet sales and installation requirements – this will require building and maintaining good working relationships with relevant suppliers.
11. To perform any other duties that may be required from time to time to ensure the highest level of efficiency of operations that may not be specifically detailed above.
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org