Culinary Director – Windjammer Landing
The responsibilities include the following:
- Creative, strategic leader that drives the company’s success with Food & Beverage strategies, standards and priorities that are transformed into new initiatives, concepts, and work streams.
- Continually advance and evolve the guest experience through product innovation, leveraging industry trends such as delivery solutions, customization, new platforms, new proteins, health and wellness, and sustainability.
- Partner with food and beverage concept development teams and supply partners in the creation of news that complement the brand, drive quality, and maximize value of the experience.
- Establish systems, practices, and processes to monitor menu performance and proactively address gaps in experience, quality or key performance metrics based on results.
- Partner with the executive team, internal clients and supply partners in the development and delivery of menu development and product initiatives that drive brand growth.
- Represent the organization and participate in industry related organizations and association.
- Work collaboratively with operations and supply chain for vendor/sourcing/product specifications.
- Provide direction and hands on training to the culinary managers and cooks
- Assist in developing equipment specifications for new product development.
- Give clear direction, create a sense of belonging, demonstrate commitment to team and to the business.
- Solid understanding of the product development process; ability to transform key data into clear business cases and action points; ability to summarize results with a focus on business implications and decisions.
- Can reverse-engineer a finished product back to its source ingredients. Well-developed sense of taste, aesthetics, and value-drivers in food.
- Minimum of five (5) years with progressive leadership experience in culinary and product innovation.
- Broad culinary background with strong understanding and experience within the hotel industry.
- Possess knowledge of the latest trends and technologies with proven relationships with industry supply partners to proactively invite in pipeline development.
- Proven ability to effectively lead in a fast paced, highly dynamic environment with a focus on enabling operational efficiency while first defining what is best for the consumer.
- Proven ability to foster innovative thinking and appropriate risk taking
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate to all levels
- Possess unquestioned ethics and integrity
- Proven experience in leading and developing culinary talent at multiple levels within the organization.
Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Please send your resume with reference to:
Director of People and Culture
Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort
Or send e-mail to: email@example.com