Real Foods Inc. – Marketing Officer
Real Foods Inc. A fast growing, vibrant and energetic organization in St. Lucia is seeking a Qualified, Competent Candidate to fill the post of: Marketing Officer
Primary Objective: To lead the Marketing and Advertising portfolio of the Company.
Summary of Main Duties:
- Effectively coordinating Marketing Calendar, Advertising and Promotions for the company.
- Preparing and managing the marketing budget of the organization.
- Effectively manage all external advertising by efficiently communicating with media houses, designers and suppliers of necessary material, proofing all advertisement and paraphernalia etc.
- Champion internal promotions and assist in staff activities.
- Participate in tastings, public events and the likes ensuring that all brands have some form of representation on site.
- Arrange customer evenings and events and assist in and work closely in setting up staff events.
- Arrange and produce all materials for demonstrations, invitations and product launches.
- Responsible for devising customers’ questionnaires with Heads of Departments; mail and retrieve response, and compile results for presentation.
- Collect and Analyze data and provide reports on same as required.
- Ensure all printed matter conforms to the Company’s standards
- Ensure repeat orders and prices coincide when orders are to be placed
- Track and follow-up sales, gross profit and item stock weekly.
- Present synopsis of all promotions to General Manager/ Managing Director.
- To attend and sit at meetings as required.
- Performs other related tasks and duties assigned
Qualifying Requirements: A Diploma or Associates Degree in Business/ Management or Marketing plus two (2) years experience
Skills & Other Attributes Required: Coaching and Leadership skills, results oriented, customer focused Excellent analytical, interpersonal and communications skills, computer literate, the ability to multitask and work with adjusting priorities, basic accounting knowledge, creative and able to generate concepts and promotions, ability to create and establish strategic media alliances.
Applications with resumes must be submitted to: The Human Resource Manager Real Foods Inc. P.O. Box RB 2763 Rodney Bay Gros-Islet
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for submission: Thursday 7th September 2017