Updated Weekly/Daily - Subscribe To Receive Vacancy Updates
Vacancy - Sales and Marketing Manager
SALES AND MARKETING MANAGER
A Luxury Family Resort on St. Lucia is in the search for a suitable candidate for the role of Sales & Marketing Manager with the responsibility for growing business out of the UK and European Market. The Sales & Marketing Manager's position is dynamic and is involved with many aspects of the hotel, such as outside sales, online marketing, community networking, revenue management, channel management, public relations, and in general assisting the management team in gaining the most revenues possible.
- Manage current account
- Handle inquiries and book new business
- Assist in managing rates and inventory for hotel in the UK Market
- Complete department reports and paperwork
- Manage Online Reputation and Presence
- Monitor social media and other promotions
- Participate in networking events and other marketing opportunities
- Must be able to travel under short notice
- Prospect certain markets to find new business
- Assist with maximizing total revenue from all income streams - specifically accommodation, Spa, Food & Beverage.
- Continue to build brand and reputation throughout the UK and Europe.
- Assist in the creation and implementation of strong social media strategy and content plans, whilst monitoring the results
- Experience with B2B sales with proven results, managing, maintaining and continuing to develop existing Tour Operator Partner accounts.
- Proactive and flexible individual with the ability to Identify opportunities for new business
- Strong networking skills, regularly attending relevant networking events with the ability to build relationships quickly.
- Attend trade shows & exhibitions as required
- Work well with all departments within the hotel to ensure the highest guest experience is always delivered
- Portray a professional, customer focused image at all times building long lasting relationships.
- Demonstrate excellent organizational skills of self and others, juggling multiple projects of different size, complexity and priority.
- Assist in the creation of yearly Sales & Marketing plan
- Develop sales strategies and create marketing campaigns to continue to raise awareness, attract new audiences and further develop the Resort.
- Support in the Designing development and implementation of digital marketing campaigns, managing all print, digital, advertising, events and PR
- Assist in the production of valuable and engaging content for website that attracts and converts target audiences.
- Be pro-active, continuously looking for ways to further develop the hotel offering.
- Ensure an exemplary service is delivered without fail to a 4/5 star criteria, adapting communication styles as appropriate for each situation/audience.
- Motivate, inspire, coach and support the Sales & Marketing team to improve and develop to their full potential.
- Must be outgoing, personable, and guest service minded
- A college degree would be an asset but not a requirement
- Hotel background preferred
- A team player, very hands-on, open to new opportunities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, hotel PMS, internet prospecting
- Excellent oral and written skills
- United States and Canadian Visa required
- Position is based out of St. Lucia
Interested persons must apply to:
P.O. BOX: 1504
Deadline for applications: November 29, 2019